www.jaguarscheapshop.com

Mai Mult
acum 5 ani 2 luni #304 de hongwei28
The Latest from the Super Bowl (all times local):

9:20 p.m.

A defensive play helped clinched Philadelphia’s first title in the Super Bowl era in the first 1 Dawuane Smoot Jersey ,000-yard Super Bowl.

Brandon Graham forced a fumble by Tom Brady and Derek Barnett recovered with just more than two minutes remaining, and the Eagles beat the defending champion New England Patriots 41-33.

It was just the sixth defensive stop in 19 possessions at that point. The game’s only sack came after Nick Foles put the Eagles ahead 38-33 on an 11-yard pass to Zach Ertz.

The Eagles added a field goal after Brady’s fumble, and a desperation pass from Brady on the final play landed incomplete in the end zone.

There were 1,151 yards of total offense, breaking the previous record of 929 when Washington beat Denver 42-10 in 1988.

Brady had the first 500-yard passing game in the Super Bowl, breaking his record of 466 from last year in Houston.

9:05 p.m.

Nick Foles threw an 11-yard touchdown pass to Zach Ertz, and the Philadelphia Eagles took a 38-33 lead over the defending champion New England Patriots late in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl.

Ertz beat Devin McCourty on a quick-in route and held the ball in front of him as he drove for the goal line. The ball went over the goal line and popped out of Ertz’s hands as he hit the ground.

The ruling was upheld on review, with referee Gene Steratore saying Ertz possessed the ball as a runner before the ball went across the goal line.

It was the 13th scoring possession out of 18 in the game, and the teams had more than 1,100 yards total offense after the score. The previous Super Bowl record was 929 combined yards.

8:40 p.m.

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have taken their first lead in the first 1,000-yard Super Bowl.

Brady threw his second touchdown pass to Rob Gronkowski and third overall, and Stephen Gostkowski’s PAT kick gave the Patriots a 33-32 lead over the Philadelphia Eagles in the fourth quarter.

Brady is on the verge of breaking his record of 466 yards passing from last year’s Super Bowl, when the Patriots rallied to beat Atlanta.

The teams have combined to score on 12 of the game’s 17 possessions.

Nick Foles has 308 yards passing with two touchdowns and another touchdown receiving.

8:25 p.m.

Tom Brady has thrown for more than 400 yards for the second straight Super Bowl, and the New England Patriots are within three of the Philadelphia Eagles for the second time in the second half of the Super Bowl.

The Patriots and Eagles have also set the record for combined yardage in a Super Bowl, before the start of the fourth quarter. The previous record was 929 yards, set when Washington had 602 yards to 327 for Denver in the Redskins’ 42-10 win in 1988.

Brady threw a 26-yard scoring pass to Chris Hogan, pushing him to 404 yards passing and getting the Patriots within 29-26 late in the third quarter.

Brady set the Super Bowl record with 466 yards when the Patriots rallied from 25 points down to beat Atlanta 34-28 in overtime in Houston last year. The other 400-yard game was by Kurt Warner of the St. Louis Rams in a 23-16 win over Tennessee in 2000.

8:10 p.m.

The high-scoring Philadelphia Eagles have answered the New England Patriots again in the Super Bowl.

Nick Foles threw 22-yard touchdown pass to Corey Clement, and the Eagles restored their 10-point halftime lead Dede Westbrook Jersey , going up 29-19 on the Patriots.

Clement held the ball in his left arm as he took two steps, and a third step appeared to be just out of bounds. The scoring play stood after a video review.

Foles now has two touchdowns passing and one receiving, with 268 yards passing.

Tom Brady had 344 yards passing and a touchdown for the Patriots as the teams have combined for 833 yards midway through the third quarter.

7:55 p.m.

Tom Brady has found his favorite target, and the New England Patriots have drawn closer in the Super Bowl.

Brady had four straight completions to Rob Gronkowski, the last one a 5-yarder for the touchdown that cut Philadelphia’s lead to 22-19.

The 75-yard play got going on Brady’s 25-yard throw to Gronkowski, followed right away by a 24-yarder. After a 14-yard completion and 3-yard run by James White, Brady found his tight end again in the end zone on the opening drive of the second half.

7:41 p.m.

The Super Bowl broadcast on NBC hasn’t gone off without a hitch.

The telecast went dark for several seconds on Sunday night during a commercial break, prompting predictable confusion and frustration from viewers.

NBC Sports issued a statement on Twitter that attributed the darkness to a “brief equipment failure.” The network said no game action or commercial time was missed.

The temperature outside in Minneapolis at halftime was 0 degrees, with a wind chill factor of minus-18 degrees below zero.

Complaints from the TV audience on social media also included criticism of the audio quality during Justin Timberlake’s halftime show at cavernous U.S. Bank Stadium.

– Dave Campbell

7:40 p.m.

Justin Timberlake has paid tribute to Prince during his Super Bowl halftime performance with a cover of ”I Would Die 4 U.”

The singer’s set started out in an underground portion of U.S. Bank Stadium made to look like a club filled with lasers and dancers. Timberlake emerged from into the stadium and performed a dance-filled set that included ”Sexyback” and ”Cry Me A River.”

Timberlake danc Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway finally won his first World Cup slalom of the season Sunday, ending Marcel Hirscher’s five-race winning streak.

Carrying a 1.05-second lead over his Austrian rival from the opening run, Kristoffersen lost only 0.08 of his advantage in a wild second run in dense snowfall to claim his first victory of the season and 16th overall.

He narrowly avoided skiing out twice, and after crossing the finish he punched his chest with his right fist and fell on his back to celebrate the victory. It was his first since triumphing at another Austrian resort, Schladming, a year ago.

”It’s really cool,” Kristoffersen said. ”The first run was really good. In the second run I was on the limit. I made some mistakes here and there but I just tried to keep going.”

Kristoffersen set a World Cup record earlier this season by getting podiums in the first six slaloms without winning a race.

Continuing their slalom rivalry from past seasons into next month’s Pyeongchang Olympics, Kristoffersen was runner-up to Hirscher in five races this season, including three giant slaloms. Ending that series at a race in Austria made it special, said the Norwegian Taven Bryan Jersey , who resides in Salzburg.

”We have no slalom races in Norway so this feels like a home race for me,” said Kristoffersen, who also won in Kitzbuehel two years ago. ”Today was definitely a great feeling.”

Not satisfied with his opening leg, Hirscher called his second run ”acceptable.”

”In training the last few days I felt that it would not go as smooth as in recent weeks,” the Austrian said. ”This was the maximum I could get out of this race. I am happy with 80 points. Henrik was a class better, he deserved the win today.”

Daniel Yule of Switzerland was 1.35 behind in third for his first career podium, while the rest of the field finished more than 2.2 seconds off the lead.

”If I could have chosen any place for my first podium, Kitzbuehel would be high on the list,” Yule said. ”And I am the first human today after those two aliens, Henrik and Marcel. They are skiing at such a high level.”

Britain’s Dave Ryding, who finished runner-up to Hirscher last year for his career best result, trailed by 2.89 seconds in 25th after the opening run but posted the fastest time in the final leg to improve to ninth place.

Hirscher’s Austrian teammate Michael Matt, who was second after the opening run, passed a gate at the wrong side and did not finish. Eight of the 30 racers who qualified for the second leg failed to complete their final run.

Earlier, many starters struggled in tough first-run conditions after overnight snowfall. On a difficult course set by his coach Jani Hladnik, Russia’s Alexander Khoroshilov straddled a gate and failed in his bid to improve his slalom ranking ahead of the Olympics.

Hirscher needed a win to match Hermann Maier’s Austrian record of 54 men’s World Cup victories. Only Swedish standout Ingemar Stenmark (86) won more races.

Still leading the standings by 154 points over Kristoffersen, Hirscher remained on course for an unprecedented seventh overall title. Their slalom duel will continue at a night race in Schladming on Tuesday.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.029 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena