× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Jets quarterback Sam Darnold met with the media on Thursday

Mai Mult
acum 4 ani 3 luni #26122 de liny195
for the first time since Mike Maccagnan was fired as the team’s General Manager and shared his thoughts about the departure of the man who traded up to take him with the third overall pick of the 2018 draft.Darnold said he will “forever be grateful” to Maccagnan for making that move www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-ladainian-tomlinson-jersey , which the quarterback described as a “life-changing experience.” Darnold’s had over a week to get used to the new state of affairs with the Jets, though, and getting used to a new offense has taken precedence over laments for the former G.M.“This week it was definitely a process,” Darnold said Robby Anderson Jersey , via the team’s website. “That’s the word I would use to describe it and it’s going to be throughout OTAs and this little minicamp. But we understand that as an offense. We’ve just got to be able to stack good days on top of good days and see what happens.”The Jets haven’t hired a new General Manager yet, but anyone who gets the job will be likelier to succeed if Darnold’s stack of good days grows into a tower by the end of the 2019 season. Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 6/10/19New,128commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsEDTShareTweetShareShareNew York Jets Flight Connections 6/10/19Photo by Sarah Stier/Getty ImagesGood morning, Gang Green Nation! I hope you’re all having a great start to your day. Special thanks to Mr. Wells for holding down the fort over the weekend. Boy Womens Kelvin Beachum Jersey , what a weekend it was. The Jets hired a new GM in Joe Douglas, and reports are coming out that big name draft analyst for ESPN Todd McShay is on a list of people Douglas could potentially be bringing in to a front office role. Overall I’m happy with the Douglas hire, and think that Christopher Johnson actually made the correct move for once. So, I’m not too upset with losing my bet with BJ www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-keyshawn-johnson-jersey , but if he wants to go double or nothing ... Bring. It. On. Hopefully these moves spark a change in the franchise that has faced a drought of success as of late. With that said, here are your links to the team to start your weekday off the right way.Mookie Alexander - Jets go with Joe Douglas over Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer as new General ManagerDarryl Slater - What will be Joe Douglas’ strategy as Jets’ GM? How much of Eagles’ Howie Roseman’s style will he bring? Early forecast of what to expectRich Cimini - How new GM Joe Douglas can reverse Jets' most troubling trendsMatt Stypulkoski - 5 Eagles that new Jets GM Joe Douglas could target | Trade possibilities, potential camp casualtiesSNY - Bent - Which former Joe Douglas draft picks could the Jets target?Brad Berreman - Todd McShay seems to want a job in the Jets front officeDarryl Slater - Why Jets hiring Joe Douglas as GM could make things weird for Sam DarnoldSam Nuemann - Jets QB Sam Darnold encouraged by Joe Douglas’ championship pedigreeTyler Greenawalt - Jets’ Joe Douglas, Adam Gase and Sam Darnold all share same the agentScott Thompson - Sam Darnold excited to have Bilal Powell back with JetsSpencer Aber - Jets QB Sam Darnold glad to be reunited with Bilal PowellMichael Henken - 2019 Fantasy Football Outlook: Sam DarnoldRyan Dunleavy - ’We want the Jets!’ Giants alum Brandon Jacobs issues new challenge to rivalLuke Easterling - New York Jets Player of the Day: QB Mark SanchezHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing Brent Qvale Jersey , make sure to check it and rec it!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.045 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena