https://ozvish.com/keto-buzz/

Mai Mult
acum 5 ani 1 oră #14026 de aliopkiop468
Keto Buzz start cooking are you gonna cook with me or what mm-hmm fermented foods like wats though give an example of fermented foods like sauerkraut yeah especially the one from Costco you guys they have this fermented Organic sauerkraut that is the bomb and the price is right okay for the pork and mushroom lettuce wraps it's really nice because it's like 70 percent ground pork and 30 percent mushrooms now we're using art cremini mushrooms I always spend the extra I don't know 30 cents we get that in we'll cook it until it gets nice and rendered down the mushrooms get some nice color on there and then we'll add the pork garlic ginger sambal gin tamari soy sauce sriracha toasted sesame oil all that good stuff to show the book once again somebody asked what's the title of the book that's right just search that if you live abroad search Kido meal prep or just search Flav City on Amazon because you don't want to use my link because it takes you to the u.s. store and you can find out if it delivers if you live in and say Canada and it's not showing the hardcopy wait until closer to May 15 this is guaranteed to deliver in South America Canada in the UK everyone is saying avocado oil raise the roof because y'all got right oh

ozvish.com/keto-buzz/

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.032 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena