The big matchup of note is the NFC East battle between Washington

Mai Mult
acum 5 ani 3 luni #292 de zhangzk
Now that the Philadelphia Eagles versus Jacksonville Jaguars early morning game is over www.philadelphiaeaglesteamonlines.com/derek-barnett-jersey , it’s time for some 1:00 PM games. It’d be great if the G-Men can find a way to pull off the upset.Here’s everything you need to know about how to watch the games. Click here to see which game is broadcasted in your region. For the early games, the Philadelphia area is scheduled to see Washington vs. Giants on FOX and Steelers vs. Browns on CBS.Here’s who the BGN writers are predicting to win. Here’s advice when picking against the spread. Here’s your Week 8 rooting guide for Eagles fans.Read on for more information on how to watch the NFL Week 8 early games.Online StreamingFuboTVSunday, October 28Washington Redskins at New York GiantsStart time: 1:00 PM ET Channel: FOX Announcers: Kenny Albert, Charles DavisSeattle Seahawks at Detroit LionsStart time: 1:00 PM ETChannel: FOXAnnouncers: Kevin Kugler, Ronde Barber, Chris SpielmanTampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati BengalsStart time: 1:00 PM ETChannel: FOXAnnouncers: Chris Myers, Daryl JohnstonNew York Jets at Chicago BearsStart time: 1:00 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Jim Nantz, Tony RomoCleveland Browns at Pittsburgh SteelersStart time: 1:00 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Ian Eagle, Dan FoutsBaltimore Ravens at Carolina PanthersStart time: 1:00 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce AriansDenver Broncos at Kansas City ChiefsStart time: 1:00 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Kevin Harlan, Rich GannonIndianapolis Colts at Oakland RaidersStart time: 4:05 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Andrew Catalon, James LoftonGreen Bay Packers at Los Angeles RamsStart time: 4:25 PM ETChannel: FOXAnnouncers: Thom Brennaman, Troy AikmanSan Francisco 49ers at Arizona CardinalsStart time: 4:25 PM ETChannel: FOXAnnouncers: Dick Stockton, Mark SchlerethNew Orleans Saints at Minnesota VikingsStart time: 8:20 PM ETChannel: NBCAnnouncers: Al Michaels, Cris CollinsworthMonday, October 29New England Patriots at Buffalo BillsStart time: 8:15 PM ETChannel: NBCAnnouncers: Joe Tessitore Womens Jake Elliott Jersey , Jason Witten, Booger McFarland...Note: This is an open thread. Discuss all of the NFL Week 8 early games here in the comment section. Welcome to the Week 7 Edition of Studs, Duds, Sleepers, & Busts. Before we get to this weeks content, lets take a quick look back to last week:Bust of the Week:Me...I wasn’t able to get a column out last week. Sorry, fam.Year to Date Accuracy:Week 5 Accuracy: 8 of 12 correct (66.7%)Season Accuracy: 28 of 59 correct (47.9%)A solid week 5 almost has me batting .500 on the season.Stud:A poorly ranked fantasy player (ranked as a ‘poor play’) who will finish the week as a ‘good play’. (Week 5: 2 of 3 correct)Phillip Rivers, QB - Los Angeles Chargers (Projected Points: 18.6 - Positional Rank: 11th)
Fișier Atașat:

Brandin Cooks, WR - Los Angeles Rams (15.9 - 15th)LeSean McCoy, RB - Buffalo Bills (14.7 - 16th)Rivers has quietly has 1700 yards and a 15:3 TD:INT ratio on the season. While he has not been getting the respect of a top flight fantasy QB, in week 7 against Tennessee he should ball out.With Cooper Kupp out, Brandin Cooks’ stock goes up in San Fran, and former Eagle LeSean McCoy could have his best game of the year against the lowly Colts.Dud:A highly started player (projected > 4% ownership on DraftKings) who will finish the week as a ‘poor play’. (Week 5: 3 of 3 correct)Trey Burton, TE - Chicago Bears (7.3 - 9th)Peyton Barber, RB - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11.3 - 31st)Julian Edelman, WR - New England Patriots (11.2 - 19th)Former Eagle Trey Burton heads to New England who has been exploited by the air attack this year, but unfortunately for him Authentic Cameron Johnston Jersey , the Bears offense is way too inconsistent to be trusted. Peyton Barber will be highly started due to the fact that he is playing the Browns, but relying on someone who is averaging just 3.7 yards per carry and 46 yards per game is straight silly. Don’t be silly.Sleeper:A player who is not started often (projected < 4% ownership on DraftKings) but will finish the week as a ‘good play’. (Week 5: 0 of 3 correct) Karla Cousins, QB - Minnesota Vikings (19.5 - 6th)Mark Ingram, RB - New Orleans Saints (10.6 - 13th)Devin Funchess, WR - Carolina Panthers (12.5 - 27th)Mark Ingram has been a fantasy stud for years and as long as he is still playing in Sean Payton’s offense, he will continue to be. Funchess has a tasty match up against Malcolm Jenkins and 3 pieces of burnt toast and should have a huge day. Bust:A highly ranked player (ranked as a good play) who will finish the week as a ‘poor play’. (Week 5: 3 of 3 correct)Cam Newton, QB - Carolina Panthers (19.3 - 3rd)James White, RB - New England Patriots (13.5 - 9th)Tom Brady, QB - New England Patriots (16.3 - 4th)James White is still a talented player but there are simply too many mouths to feed. Sony Michel has become the fantasy running back to own on the Pats. TB12 always has a chance to break down the doors, but in a tough match up against the Bears in Chi-Town, I’m taking the field. *Note: In a never ending effort to bring you the best fantasy article I can, I have tweaked the “stud” definition to something I think might be more helpful. Also, per the poll in week 5, all rankings and projections will be PPR from now on.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.037 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena