DE BETHUNE Dress DB28 fake watch DB28TiS8 for sale

Mai Mult
acum 3 ani 9 luni #26166 de qankle
MCT watch Sequential 2 S200 hands-on operation

MCT Watches launched the new Sequential 2 S200 timepiece caused a lot of hype, and for good reason, it is gorgeous. Ulysse Nardin replica watches

Sequence 2 S200
First of all, I should be a loyal supporter of the original Sequential 1. I really like the highly original design of the unique square case and dial. Having said that, I like the new Sequential 2 S200. The design feels fresh and fashionable, even if only 44.6mm, it can be comfortably placed on the wrist.

Revolution and evolution
Among all the exciting questions, it seems that the question that appears more frequently than any other question is whether Sequential 2 S200 is the brand's revolutionary timepiece, or is it just an evolutionary timepiece. I personally think that the answer is both. Allow me to explain. Greubel Forsey replica watches

Aesthetically speaking, it is undeniable that the new Sequential 2 S200 looks similar to the original Sequential 1 in many respects, and of course there are some significant changes. First, the new model is displayed in the form of a round box, while the original model is a square box. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and the look and feel on their wrists are great.

Secondly, the minute ring has been moved to the outside of the dial, making the dial more intuitive than the original dial (in any case, I think so). Finally, the structural proportions of the case have been modified to make the light on the case and the case brighter. Bring a little modernity to the watch. Patek Philippe replica watches

Ok, so far, we have done a very good argument for evolution. To be fair, I think most of the above are more or less expected.

After all, it is logical for the new owner of MCT watches to want to maintain the genes of their brand in Sequential 2 S200. However, we ignore the fact that these changes were made for some reason, and here we are not only talking about simple aesthetics.

Building a collection is like building a house. It is a process. First of all, it is important to lay the right foundation, which will lay the foundation for your future foundation. If you just start building rooms without a foundation, then there is nothing to connect them with, no common threads. Similarly, you must build the second floor of the house before you can build the second floor of the house. replica watches

Okay, it's enough to use the house analogy, but you get the idea. For the new Sequential 2 S200, the basis is not an updated case or dial design, but a new automatic movement developed in-house. This is the cornerstone of the future. Although it seems that it is not a revolutionary change of the brand at present, I believe that the following years will show that this is the first step in changing the development path of MCT watches forever.

Sequential 2 S200 will be available in red gold with dark dial elements or white gold with light dial elements.

Now that it has successfully laid the foundation, I believe that in the next few years, MCT replica swiss watches will bring a lot of exciting things, and I must say that the new Sequential 2 S200 is not fundamentally a bad place.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.044 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena