profiles.The Cardinals have been searching

Mai Mult
acum 4 ani 4 luni #26007 de elaine95
It didn’t take much of a lip-reader to see that Bears coach Matt Nagy had a sharp message for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky Monday night.It’s also clear it hit its intended target.ESPN cameras zoomed in on a sideline interaction between coach and quarterback in the second quarter Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , and Nagy clearly said “. . . [something] the f— up.”Whether the first obscured word (move your arm next time, assistant coach Dave Ragone) was “man,” “step,” or “shut,” doesn’t matter as much as the delivery Phil Haynes Jersey , and the fact that Trubisky responded appropriately. Two plays later, he threw his first touchdown pass of the year.“That’s what you want from your head coach,�? Trubisky said, via J.J. Stankevitz of NBCSportsChicago.com. “You want passion, and it wasn’t anything malicious. We were just on the same page and we were getting fired up and we were just communicating and he definitely got his point across and I love to see passion out of my head coach. When you get that and Ugo Amadi Jersey , it’s really a non-issue, it’s not a big deal at all.“It really didn’t �? I didn’t even notice it at the time. We were just communicating and we ended up going down and scoring at the end of that drive, if I remember correctly, so no big deal at all and I love to see that out of coach Nags.”Nagy has challenged Trubisky on the field before, and was fortunate that this latest example worked out as intended on national television.“See Dwayne Haskins Jersey , he made a good play,�? Nagy said with a laugh. “He made me look good.”And all it took was getting his attention by using one of the magic words you can’t say on TV, and Trubisky getting the message. TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson has been suspended for the first six games of the 2019 season for violating the NFL’s performance-enhancing drug policy.The NFL did not specify Thursday which illegal substance Peterson allegedly used.Peterson can participate in all offseason workouts and preseason games. He will be eligible to return Oct. 14, before Arizona’s game against the New York Giants.“Patrick recognizes how disappointing this is for everyone in the organization as well as our fans D.K. Metcalf Jersey ,” the Cardinals said in a statement. “As we all do, he understands that regardless of intent he is ultimately responsible for everything he puts in his body. Our coaching staff and our players are now aware that we will have to play the first six games without Patrick and they understand they have to rise to the challenge that it presents.”Peterson apologized to fans and his teammates at his foundation’s charity event Thursday night, saying he knew about the suspension for “months.” He did not elaborate further.Peterson is still one of the NFL’s best cornerbacks at 28. The fifth overall pick of the 2011 draft, he has 23 career interceptions despite teams rarely testing him.Peterson is a three-time All-Pro and he holds the franchise record with eight Pro Bowl appearances, a streak that will come to an end with his suspension. Under league rules www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey , no player who was suspended for violation of PED policy can play in the Pro Bowl.Peterson demanded a trade last season before apologizing. He posted a few cryptic messages on social media last month while deleting all mentions of the Cardinals in his profiles.The Cardinals have been searching for a cornerback to play opposite Peterson almost since he came into the league. Arizona signed veteran Robert Alford as a free agent this offseason and used a second-round draft pick this year on Washington cornerback Byron Murphy.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.028 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena